Friday, June 12, 2009

Girl Scouts here we come!!

So today we leave for the GS campout. I am so excited to see my little girl growing up. She has accomplished so much over the last year. Kindergarten has been a blast. There are only 2 days left of school and then we will begin our summer learning program. That will be so much fun. For girl scouts, she was one of the top sellers in the troop. She sold 262 boxes of cookies this year. Can she do it for round 2. Next year will be her 2nd year in Girl Scouts and chance at selling more then that. We will see what happens then. I am so proud of her.

My son has made such progress with his speech development. I cant even beleive the progress. He is smarter then he lets on. Now to make him act on it. We went to the end of the year BBQ yesterday at the park and he had so much fun. It will be sad to see him leaving the current preschool to join a new one. Who will be his teacher there. We have yet to see what will happen there. Will he make it to the blended class or will he still be in the self contained. if i have it my way he will be in the blended class next year. I beleive that will be the best place for him to grow and to make even more strides towards kindergarten the next year. HE CAN DO IT.

1 comment:

  1. Such fond memories of Girl Scouts!

    Delighted to meet you! Just found your site via CSAHM. I just started this blogging adventure a few months ago, but continue to be amazed at the joy, encouragement, and faith that I find.

    Keep writing, the world is reading.

    Hugs from this missionary mommy,
    Sarah Dawn

    ReplyDelete