Sunday, August 9, 2009

Away to Long!!

Ok so when i started this i planned to blog often. Things at home have been very busy. I made plans for the summer to make life simple and well i forgot to add time to blog. So here I am on Sunday afternoon. This summer has been really fun actually. We have taken a trip to the Ocean as a family. That was really fun. I took the kids to a small water park. That was brave on my part. but surprisingly it all went well. We have survived the 106 degree heat. That was crazy. At least we got an AC. that was drama in itself. Now here we are only 4 weeks till school starts and I am so ready for the School year to start. Chelsea is starting 1st grade and my dustin will be in pre-kindergarten. I hope that this year is a good one. We shall see. the plan is in place. when to clean house, when to run errands, when to visit the library, and free time for mom. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment