Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The organization Has begun!!!!

Well I've been researching new ways to get organized, because organized is definately one thing I am not. I found a new schedule to help me plan my day better, I found a way to get things organized. And this weekend.... we cleaned, we sorted, we donated, we threw away, wow the house is clean. I am not done yet. I still have to clean the carpets and finish a few closets. but for the most part the house is clean. Now If i can stay with my new found schedule when school is out, it will stay clean.. anyone have any Ideas for me i will gladly accept them. I am not a cleaner. as a matter of fact i hate house work. who doesnt. well the problem is keeping it clean once its done.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really getting things moving around your house! I am also "not fond" of housework, but I do find that once I get things somewhat organized, it at least seems to make the routine cleaning a little easier. Best wishes on your new stay-at-home venture!

    ReplyDelete