Friday, May 22, 2009

First Time Blogger

Hi all. I am a new blogger, a new christian, and a mother of 2. I wanted to begin my blog by telling alittle about my self. I am a transistioning stay at home mom. I currently work part time at the church I attend as the secretary. When school is out so is the job. I like to earn money and feel like i am contributing to my family. But as I am seeing that paying for childcare is just not worth it. I can be full time child care and take care of my home. I am learning that it is not about the money. I am looking forward to being home with my children this summer and finding out what the future holds for me. I have been praying alot about whether it is the right thing for me. I have applied at several full time jobs and have not heard back anything. Makes me think that being at home is the thing for me to do. The question is still in my head. To work or not to work. I have read many other SAHM blogs and have, by paying attention, found ways that i feel may help me in becoming a great stay at home mom and a wonderful loving wife for my hard working husband. If anyone has any ideas for me on how to get organized, discipline, and fun activites for kids ages 4 and 6, feel free to add any comments. Happy Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment